Wednesday, 24 December 2008

2009 Calendar

Perhaps its due to the current economic downtown that I notice it is not easy to obtain desktop calendars from companies this year. Therefore, I decided to attempt to create my own desktop calendar instead. Microsoft Powerpoint 2007 makes creating such projects relatively easy, especially with the powerful table auto-formatting options, thus the hardest part was deciding which photo I should use for each month!

Aviation Theme
I decided to use the most memorable photograph which was taken in the particular month in 2008, with the exception of November where I did not shoot much due to exams.

Photobucket

Singapore Buses Theme
I thought it would be natural to continue on to produce a version using photos of Singapore buses as well, since I'm love photographing both aircraft and buses!

Photobucket

PDF versions of both calenders (formatted as A4 portrait size) are available upon request =)

Seasons Greetings and Happy New Year to everyone!

No comments: